Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Robot's

These are my robots, there names are Slave and Boom Box. I named him Slave because he will get me stuff that I would want to have, I named him Boom Box because he looks like a big stereo and he will play me music. Slave will get me things he will never obey me and he will never say no because he is my slave. If my robot gets hungry I will feed him batteries and give him some oil to drink. Boom Box will always play me music when I am bored, and if he gets hungry I will feed him also oil and batteries.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend Wiremu, I like how you named your robots nice names that relate to what they do, this is so interesting and how they look too is really interesting.

    Thanks for your story about robots, Wiremu! :)

    ReplyDelete