Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Mark Lowndes

On Wednesday the 13th of February we were excited enough to interview Mark Lowndes. He is a famous for his appearance in Australias Got Talent. Miss Aireen organized our interview, which we did online using Google chat. He sang us a beautiful song he made in the islands called “No good bye”. The five things that I learnt about  Mark Lowndes is that he got to meet lots of celebrities called, Nesian mystic, Boys to men, Black seeds. He has made it into the semi final in Australia's Got Talent  and one more thing is that the only red carpet he has walked on is the one at his church. He left us with the message saying to follow your dreams, never give up, be confident and be patient. I felt positive. Below is a video of Mark lowndes.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    I like your description about Mark Lowndes. It is really interesting and I wanted me to read more.

    ReplyDelete