Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Family Poem

Ari is a hippo, who eats too much and he is also a kind loving person,
Taylor is bulky, but a slight big person who plays lots of sports,
Daniel is a tall giant that makes it into every league team there is,
Charday is a tall giraffe who is anoying when she gets in trouble from my mum.
My Dad is the king of the jungle who doesn't let anyone sit in his seat when we are watching t.v,
Kauri is the next Usain Bolt but he is annoying like a little fly who keeps flying on you.
I am the trouble maker who is going to be like Daniel when I grow up.
Last but not least my Mum... she is the queen of the jungle who hunts for the food so we don’t starve.  

1 comment:

  1. What a great poem you have written Wiremu! Your metaphors have been carefully thought about and your descriptions are really indepth. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete