Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Individual Description

My name is Wiremu I am a year 7 student at Tamaki primary school who likes to play sports anytime and anywhere. In school I would like to achieve lots of goals like making it up to 4B in reading and writing.

The part I think is interesting about my family is that they achieve lots of things like my 4th biggest brother has achieved his goal by making it into all of the NRL teams, my mum has achieved a goal to be a teacher aide at my school and my 2nd biggest brother has achieved a goal by having his first baby named Dayton he is the cutest baby in the world.      

My community is Panmure, it is a crazy suburb where people have fights, car crashes, people getting run over and people doing big burnouts in there car but it is still a beautiful community.

My hobbies are collecting Bob Marley things, playing on the computer and fighting with my brothers. The sports I like are rugby, rugby league, soccer and touch. My culture is Maori it is a very interesting culture. The thing what makes my culture interesting is that they care about one another and they make lots of different weapons.

My hopes are when I grow up I would want to be like my 4th brother and make it into every NRL team like him. Four things that I fear is the song shine bright like a diamond, sharks, ghost and big spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment