Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Describing Piri Weepu.

It was windy as I looked out from the stadium to see Piri Weepu...He got the ball and someone high tackled him. It was an penalty to the All Blacks. As I looked down at the hard rucking game, I knew that some team had to win. I saw Sonny-Bill Williams pass the ball to Piri Weepu. He zoomed and dodged rapidly and hard as he tried to get to the try line.

As Piri Weepu was trying to get to the try line he sprinted as fast as he could. He grabbed the rugby ball. As Piri was sprinting and was nearly at the try line the crowd went wild. Everyone screamed “GO PIRI!”

Piri Weepu looks like a warrior when he runs and he never gives up.Piri Weepu was born to play rugby. He sets up tries, practises his union and he has amazing skills. Piri breaks though tackles like a rhino.

Piri Weepu scores the try. He has done the best try ever. The All Blacks have won the game and the World Cup.

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you tried your best to use interesting verbs such as 'sprinted', 'grabbed', 'dodged'. This language really hooks me in Wiremu. Well done.

    ReplyDelete