Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Richmond & Wiremu's Narrative Story



One hot sizzling Summers day, there lived a young lad named Shaun Johnson. This mature man is a sporty, kind and swift person. Every morning he would start with a slow pace and develop going faster in his jog.
He would usually pass a small Pohutukawa tree just grown last year by a six year old boy, named Jacob . Right next to a famous Kauri tree there he lived inside a paru Camper Van.

Suddenly. . .



There arrived a vicious man that was anxious to cut that small boys tree down.
He was wearing a black and white singlet, with some broken old paru flip-flops. He was holding a large chain saw very aggressively, he got ready to yank the chain to start the engine.



Ten seconds later. . .

I flew down and stung the man who was trying to cut the tree down.
“Yee-how my bum’s been stung.”
What a relief. I felt like a hero. I wondered if I could do that for every person  even though I was  still in pain.



Be brave and help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment