Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Who Am I

Who am I...

                                            lOOKS LIKE

I look handsome I have brown eyes like the best sold out brown chocolate there is and Black/brown hair. My hair is also as smooth as a peacocks feather my culture is Maori European I get the Maori from my mum and my European part of me from my dad. People think I look like The NRL Player Jared waerea Hargreaves because I play like him I am the same culture as him and I LIKE LEAGUE.



                                                    LIKES
I like doing sports because I am going to follow in my older brothers footsteps. I also like my family because if I didn’t have a family I wouldn’t be in this world now. I also like fashion because if I went to a party and I didn’t know what fashion was then I wouldn’t be walking around. The type of music I like to listen to Hip hop and R&B. I also like that I have four Maori tribes because that means I have more family to talk about and learn more about. The four tribes are Ngai Tahu, Ngati Hine, Te Rarawa and Nga Puhi.



                                                    DISLIKES

The things I dislike are people that hate everything you get or do, I also dislike people that do animal cruelty because animals could save your life and you shouldn’t. treat things or animals the way you would like to be treated because animals are like humans. I also hate being bored because if I am bored then I will not be happy.



                                        THINGS I ALWAYS SAY
 
The things I always say are Sup gee because I am saying Hi or Hello to my mates. Another thing I always say is tee-banga because it is my PlayStation 3 name for online gaming. Also the thing I say is laters because I am saying bye to my mates also. Another thing I always say is Doko and this means saying their name but in your own language.



                                       THINGS I ALWAYS DO

Things I always do are play sports because I like to take my anger out on the field and because I am the sporty kind of kid. Also another thing I always do is train because, if you want to be a sports star then you got to train or else you would not make it and you won’t get to play in a game, then that means you won’t get noticed and you won’t make it into the big time.   



                       WHAT MAKES ME A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON

What makes me a special person is that I have a really great family to support me and look after me when I feel down or when I am not feeling good. Another thing that makes me a really special person is that I have good caring friends to support me.

                                                   This Is Who I Am

                     Hope you enjoy my description about myself.   

No comments:

Post a Comment